meet the team
Joshua Heimerl D.C.
Joshua J. Heimerl is a Manitowoc chiropractor who serves both Manitowoc and the surrounding areas in WI. Dr. Joshua J. Heimerl seeks to improve his chiropractic patients' health and wellness in all areas of their lives. Dr. Heimerl likes to treat the "whole person" in his work as a chiropractor.
Treating the "whole person" means looking for the underlying causes of disease, discomfort, and pain, which usually arise from imbalances in the spinal column. Under Dr. Heimerl's supervision and care, patients report higher functioning in all areas of their lives.
Dr. Heimerl is one of only a handful of chiropractors who hold a postgraduate certification in spinal trauma and whiplash. He is available for expert witness cases for depositions and trial. The following are some of the topics Dr. Heimerl has extensive training in:
- Trauma Neurology
- Principles of soft tissue injury and repair
- Accident imaging: X-ray, MRI, CT, VF
- Understanding mechanisms of vehicular accident injury
- Clinical trauma management
- Recordkeeping, patient examination, and documentation related to spinal trauma
- Trauma practical clinical case management
- Chiropractic jurisprudence